Learning Spanish with Language Adventure is easy and fun!
Children practice vocabulary and phrases while playing, singing, moving their bodies and creating simple craft projects that are relevant to the topics they are learning.
Our engaging curriculum includes:
- Colorful flashcards
- Year-long contract with the preschool or daycare center
Classes typically run once or twice a week for each age group
- Fee-based classes for all children or just interested families
Classes typically run once a week for 8 weeks at a time
- Spanish Camp
Typically one week in the summer, one hour and a half each day
Classes can start at any time during the school year or summer.
We bring the program to you! Call today at (734) 769-8378.
Using the natural approach to language learning, Language Adventure programs begin with listening and speaking, and then progress to reading and writing, and basic grammar.
- Lessons are presented in meaningful ways and are reinforced with activities including games, songs, and skits.
- Culture is an integral part of the Language Adventure curriculum.
Our curriculum is highly interactive and promotes conversation.
- Classes are typically held once a week for 1 hour
- Sessions last between 8-10 weeks twice a year in fall and winter or
- 20-25 weeks once a year
- We handle registration and payment
- We keep excellent communication with school administration and parents
- We provide all materials, including a workbook for each student
In-curriculum programs are held during the school day
- Language Adventure partners with charter and private schools in southeast Michigan to bring a high quality language program
- Programs can be full-time or part-time and are customized to meet the needs of each school
- We provide the curriculum and all materials for the classes